Executive Chef George Sit adds his own personal flair for international cuisine to every dish he prepares. He shares yet another treasure with the guests of Cafe Sierra Restaurant, located in Los Angeles, CA.
The Ceviche recipe is a variation from the traditional Mexican-style ceviche influenced by contemporary Mexican-California fusion. For best result, do not exceed 12-hours when marinating the seafood.
- 1 oz Fresh Halibut
- 1 ozFresh Ahi Tuna
- 2 Shrimp U-15 cooked
- 2 oz Scallop 10-20
- 2 oz Baby Octopus Tako
- 3 oz Julienne Mango, Peppers
- 1/2 cup Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- 2 oz Thinly sliced jalapeno
- 2 oz Lime Juice
- 2 pc Bibb Lettuce
- Thinly sliced tomato julienne
- 1 pc Lobster shell
- Garnish – Cherry tomato halves
- Thinly slice the fresh halibut, Ahi and baby octopus
- Marinade all the fresh seafood with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Before serving, add julienne vegetables, Set Bibb lettuce onto center of plate, then place the top lobster shell and scoop seafood inside shell.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro, julienne mango and cherry tomato halves.
Find more of his culinary inspirations in the Chef’s Corner.