In town for the holidays and still looking for activities to fill your merry hours? Here are a few more suggestions on local activities to get you in the spirit.
- Yo Ho Ho. A Pirate Christmas – Hosted by the NoHo Arts Center Ensemble. The show returns for its third smash year, which, in Los Angeles years, makes it as traditional as the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall.
- 51st Annual LA County Holiday Celebration – (12/24) An annual tradition, the Emmy-nominated music and dance extravaganza is L.A.s biggest holiday show – and its FREE, so bring the whole family!
- Its a Wonderful Life at Madame Tussauds in Hollywood (Thru 12/24) – Its A Wonderful Life at Madame Tussauds Hollywood! We all love holiday movies and now you have the chance to become a part of one of the most beloved classics of all time.
- The Nutcracker – Pasadena Dance Theater presents the holiday classics for the whole family for the first time at the renowned Pasadena Playhouse!
- Broadway Holiday (Thru 12/31) – Join some of musical theater’s greatest talents as the cast of Broadway Holiday recreates memorable moments from hit show like Jersey Boys, West Side Story, South Pacific, Chicago, Showboat, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Hair and Evita.
- Los Angeles Downtown on Ice (Thru 1/17) – Get your glide on this holiday season at the 13th Annual LA DOWNTOWN ON ICE outdoor skating rink where the coolest fun gets underway with the lowest admission price of just $6 (Skate rental $2).
Here in Universal City, enjoy:
- Cafe Sierra Christmas with Master Carolers (12/23 – 12/25) – Enjoy an elaborate dinner buffet with holiday inspired song.
To see the first list of top things to do in the LA area for the holidays, click here.