Executive Chef George Sit adds his own personal flair for international cuisine to every dish he prepares. He shares yet another treasure with the guests of Cafe Sierra Restaurant, located in Los Angeles, CA.
- 3 cups Old fashion Oats
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- ¾ tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup assorted dried fruits
- Pre -heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper
- Mix first 7 ingredients in large bowl
- Stir honey and vegetable oil in low heat until smooth
- Pour over oat meal mixture and toss
- Spread evenly onto parchment sheet pan
- Baked until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes. For 40 minutes
- Stir granola, add in mixture dried fruit when cold
- Store in air tight container
Find more of his culinary inspirations in the Chef’s Corner.