Executive Chef George Sit adds his own personal flair for international cuisine to every dish he prepares. He shares yet another treasure with the guests of Cafe Sierra Restaurant, located in Los Angeles, CA.
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup thinly sliced garlic
- 2 cups finely chopped onions
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp djon mustard
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 7 oz can chipotle chiles
- 1 tbsp lea and perrin sauce
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 x 3 lb chicken cut 8 way each
- Heat sliced garlic and onions in medium heat with vegetable oil
- Add the garlic and the remaining ingredients except the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place chicken skin side up in sheet pan
- Coat chicken in sauce and baked until golden brown.
Born and raised in Singapore, Chef George is a seasoned professional running a highly successful food and beverage operation at the Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City. Attracted by the ability to travel, he entered the culinary world inspired to hone his craft working with diverse chefs around the world. His talent has taken him from Singapore to Bermuda, Switzerland to Canada, Florida to Tennessee, and even our nation’s capital. This broad knowledge is translated in his philosophy to always provide cuisine that is visually appetizing with an element of flavorful excitement.
Find more of his culinary inspirations in the Chef’s Corner.
For reservations at Cafe Sierra Restaurant or more information regarding party parties, please contact the restaurant staff at 818.509.2030.0