For those of us still planning their entertainment this week, here is a few more great locals ideas. In Los Angeles there is a little something for everyone, no matter what you are in the mood for. For more information on local theme park Halloween events and attractions see the post on Halloween’s Best Haunted Attractions in Southern California.
- KROQ’s Bleed It Out Blood Drive – Hosted in conjunction with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at the Universal Studios Globe Theater, near the entrance to the theme park. (10/28)
- Griffith Park’s Haunted Hayride – Take your chances on a tractor drawn hay-filled wagon as it makes its way through the forest filled with scary surprises including the “Carnival of Souls” and “Haunted Haymaze.” (10/28 – 10/31)
- Beacon Arts’ Ghost Stories Party & Happenings – A full day of events centered around the Ghost art show. (10/29 & 10/30)
- Cinefamily Heavy Metal Halloween Party & Fundraiser – As is our yearly tradition on Hallows’ Eve, the Cinefamily’s sold its soul to rock n’ roll, and joined forces with our Dark Lord to throw the best Halloween party/Fundraiser ever — heavy metal style. (10/30)
- Halloween Long Beach – Official Comic Con Costume Party hosted at the Shore Ultra Lounge in Long Beach. Entertainment from four different DJs and performances by d Too $hort, the Lowkeys, Shiny Toy Guns, & T Mills.
- Dare to Bare III – Sexy Halloween Party and CD Release event presented by Exotifit and Maria Amor to benefit Lullalee’s Literacy for Children organization. Event includes red carpet entrance, fashion show and party after. (10/30)
- 11th Annual “Dia de Los Muertos” celebration – This year’s family-friendly celebration coincides with the Mexican Independence Bicentennial and Revolution Centennial, so arrive dressed as your favorite icon from those eras for prizes.Located at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery (10/30)
- Halloween Bash with DJ Julius – Presented by Hot Spot Entertainment and located here at the Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City hotel. Pre-sale cover is $20 per person to party all night long. Dress to impress and win prizes for best costume. VIP bottle service also available upon request. (10/30)
- GHOULA & Million Dollar Theater – GHOULA (Ghost Hunters of Urban LA) and theater historian Nick Matonak want you to break on through to the other side. Document anything out of the ordinary & share your spooky findings. (10/30)
- Old Town Pasadena Halloween Celebration – Bring your little ghosts and goblins to a fun and safe Halloween in Old Pasadena and at One Colorado. Join in on a frightfully good time with activities throughout the area. (10/30 & 10/31)
And because we are true fans of Universal City and Universal Studios… do not forget that the Halloween Horror Nights event is still running this week through Sunday. Stop by and visit us here at the Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City for a little respite from the terrror. Hotel packages are still available for those that would like to make a weekend of it.